oats egg muffin recipe | oats egg recipe | oats for breakfast recipe with step by step picture format. As we all know, oats take an important part in our healthy breakfast but sometimes its dominating flavor doesn’t allow us to enjoy the food in the morning. And if our morning doesn’t have a good start there would be something missing from our entire day. So just to take a break from that same and boring preparation of oats today I’m going to share this oats egg muffin recipe.
I love these oats egg muffin as it is an easy and healthy recipe, moreover that, you can prepare it once and store it in the refrigerator for the next two days morning breakfast.
While this oats egg muffin recipe is well combined with eggs and lots of veggies, it’s undoubtedly an ideal breakfast for all who consumes eggs. This a pack of protein and vitamin at a time which will energies you just like me for the entire day while taking this recipe for your breakfast.
Oats egg muffin contains three colored bell peppers, onion, tomato, green chilies, and coriander leaves and a little touch of basil except for eggs and oats. Whereas eggs play a key role to enrich its taste and basil and coriander leaves together take an important part to give it a nice flavor.
If you are allergic to eggs or if you are a pure vegetarian, can try my masala oats recipe as your breakfast.
Please let me know how it works in your kitchen in the comment box below.
oats egg muffin recipe | oats egg recipe | oats for breakfast recipe
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp basil(crushed if dried or chopped if fresh
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- salt as required
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins
Served in: 20-25 mins
Serving: 6 muffins
- First, preheat the oven to 180-degree Celsius.
- Then wash all the vegetables and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
- Finally, chop all the bell peppers, onion, green chilies, coriander leaves and keep it in a bowl with 1/4 tsp salt mix it nicely and cover it for later use. After adding salt the veggies will start to release water and that will make the veggies soft.
- Then brush your muffin tin with a little olive oil.
- Take a bowl, whisk the eggs nicely with a fork and generates the bubbles on the top. Add crushed pepper and basil to it.
- Now add all the chopped veggies in the bowl and mix it well.
- Then add oats and salt in the bowl and mix it thoroughly with a spatula.
- lastly, add olive oil and nicely mix together with all the ingredients.
- Then pour the oats- eggs-veggies mix in the greased muffin tin.
- Next, place it to the preheated oven for 15-20 mins.
- After 15-20mins keep it out of your oven and keep it in the room temperature to let it be cool.
- Now your oats eggs muffin is ready to enjoy your breakfast with your preferred drink.
- Here you must have noticed I first cut the veggies and leave it with a little salt. And then brush the muffin tin and whisk the eggs. It is just because to let salt to make the veggies soft.
- Even you may choose any vegetable as per your choice, i.e, carrot, beans etc.